Celebrities around the world, lead glamorous and often very hectic lives. The same things happen with Bollywood stars as well.
They have to shoot on improper and odd timings and have to travel across the country and have to attend award functions and also have a rigid and long filming schedule. They have to work so hard to maintain their level and it’s no surprise that sleeping is not there number one priority in 9 out of 10 times.
In this stressful life, how celebrities are able to get good sleep and not even feel tired even after 4 to 6 hours of sleep.
What’s their secret behind their good quality sleep?
In this blog, we are going to find out how Bollywood stars get good sleep.
It not true that all celebrities are able to get good sleep, there are some exceptions also as some Bollywood stars had suffered from sleeping disorders like Insomnia and Sleep apnea.
Bollywood stars secret for good sleep:
- Sleeping on Natural latex mattress: As we know, Bollywood stars take very much care of their health and they try to keep their body in the best shape as possible. After all, they can’t afford to get sick because of their prior commitment to shoots, functions, etc.
So they sleep on Natural latex mattress as it is all-natural and made from the sap of the rubber. The latex mattress is eco-friendly and biodegradable and most importantly it is resistant to any type of dust mite, mold and mildew, and even fire which keeps their body healthy.
- Bathing before going to bed: A lot of Bollywood stars have claimed that they go to sleep before going to bed at night. Bathing before going to sleep relaxes your body and also lowers the body temperature a bit and helps you get good sleep and makes you feel fresh and energetic even if you sleep only 4 to 6 hours.
- Power Napping: Usually Bollywood stars are always in a hurry and have very short of time and very less often they get 7 to 8 hours straight for sleeping.
So they do power napping instead of sleeping for long hours. Like when they are having breaks in between their shoots or when they are traveling, they try to get a power nap of 30 to 40 minutes once or twice a day which gives them the energy to keep working harder.
But why do power napping work so well?
It is a scientific fact behind it. Our body needs 7 to 8 hours of sleep every single day. So when we take 5 to 6 hours of sleep, our body is short of 1 to 2 hours of sleep. So when we take 30-40 minutes of nap once or twice a day, it completes the requirement of our body and body works to its potential as it gets decent breaks from stress and high load and works better and also boosts creativity.
- Drinking a lot of water: Drinking 7 to 8 hours of water makes the body works pretty well. Bollywood stars have very good habits of drinking water as after every short interval they drink water which makes their body free from any impurities and decreases their stress level a bit.
- Meditation: Almost every Bollywood star does regular meditation and exercise. Doing meditation for 10-15 minutes before going to bed relaxes and calms their body and allows them to sleep easily and get good sleep quality-wise.
In the end, we just want to say that getting good sleep as Bollywood stars are easy if you follow all the above tips. If you have any doubts regarding sleep let us know, we will love to answer them.