If you are a stomach sleeper and you might know that most traditional pillows won’t fit your sleeping style which causes you back problems.
Usually, people use that old-style inexpensive and traditional pillows that are available at local stores. That type of pillows only cause you sore muscles and make it a lot difficult for you to fall and stay asleep.
Around 16 percent of the world’s population is a stomach sleeper.
As sleeping on the stomach is very relaxing, enjoyable and comfortable, but still, stomach sleepers suffer a lot more sleeping and health issues than back or side sleepers.
A pillow that is specially meant for stomach sleepers will support their body parts to the fullest and will ensure that they can wake up without any type of backache and body pains in the morning.
What common problems are faced by Stomach Sleepers?
- Body pain and ache: Body pain and ache are some of the most common problems that stomach sleepers face regularly and the main reason behind is their sleeping posture as this position leads to awkward and imbalance alignment of the head, neck, and spine.
As a result, the more hours they sleep, the more restless and tired they will the next morning.
- Headaches and extensive Snoring: Snoring and headache are very much associated with stomach sleepers and the cause behind is that stomach sleeper constantly bury their face on the pillow and if the pillow is not clean, the sleeper will inhale a lot of dust particles, bacteria and odor the whole night, which can even cause them respiratory issues.
- Face Wrinkle Induction: using bad pillows causes stomach sleepers to face wrinkle induction problems and their face will have more wrinkles and they will look older than their actual age.
Choosing the right type of pillow for stomach sleepers will definitely let you alleviate all these health-related problems.
As we are sleeping one-third of our life so we should take care of choosing the right pillow so you can be healthier to enjoy every day of your life.
Benefits of slim memory foam pillow
- Constant molding ability: This ability helps your pillow to adjust itself accordingly to your body shape during the sleeping period. The majority of stomach sleepers enjoy sleeping on a flat pillow that has very little elevation their head.
- Reduce pressure points: The slim memory foam pillow reduces pressure points and body pain. It also alleviates your entire neck pain and provides you relief and enables you to get good quality sleep.
- Keeps temperature cools in the night: slim memory foam pillow prevents overheating and therefore keeps you cooler in the night and lets you to less awaken in the night and put you in a position to get an adequate amount of sleep.
Read : Back Support Pillows
A traditional pillow is not meant for stomach sleeper as it will only cause hindrance to your sleep and makes you feel frustrated, restless and tired throughout the day and will also decrease your efficiency.
So always choose slim memory foam pillow as it is an ideal choice for stomach sleepers.